Wednesday, September 12, 2012
So after applying all the latest patches to my Lync 2010 server, my users started complaining that they were stuck in the Offline state but still 'connected'. I noticed some errors in the event log related to SSL problems so after digging around I went into the Lync Deployment Wizard and ran the certificate wizard. One of my external certificate entries was displaying as 'missing'. After digging further I figured out that one of my certificates had expired but hadn't caused any problems so I hadn't noticed. So I just installed an updated certificate and Assigned it using the wizard and shortly after all my Lync clients switched back to an Available status.
Posted by Gnawgnu at 08:26