Having finally gotten fed up with rebooting my galaxy tab every few days to get it to work with my home netgear router, I started trolling through forums for a solution. Suffice it to say, Android has a long way to go as far as dhcp and wifi if even half of what's posted on these forums is accurate. Fortunately I managed to stumble on a fix that worked for me. My wifi network was set up to accept Both WPA and WPA2. I removed WPA support and just left only WPA2 support on and I haven't had to reboot in the past few weeks. (There's some kind of rekey'ing issue with WPA version 1 every few days) I'd also had intermittent issues with my Cisco WAPs and I applied the same changes to them and am waiting to see if it helps.